i use discord and im mostly avalable at day
i dawnloaded slack and im able to use it
i have been on corbacraft for like 7-8 months i think
i have not been in a position like this before
cant use world edit for some reason :(
i have never been banned or muted or anything bad on all servers
i dont have an other position(s)
im online mostly on sundays or friday but im online mosly now in breaks
i want to apply becouse it sounds fun and Youngundead (a bulder) sead i should try it out he/she/they think im very good at it
Strengths and Weaknesses:
strengths:
landscape
midieval style bulds
patters

Weaknesses:
at this point pixel art
boats and flags (flags on a boat)
industrial buldings

information about me :
i am verry creative (if you need any proof i don't think you need but still chevk out my art if you need to) and like to learn new ways to build im almost always trying a better more soft way to solve problems and don't really like getting into fights imalmost always nice to people.
i want to inspire people with my builds although people think i want to earn money with my city i mostly do advertisement so i can egt claimland and blocks from shops and stuff. i'd love to see people be inspired by my builds and get ideas for there own builds therefore i want to become a builder so i don't have to worry about money and space for a while. at last i want to thank youngundead for her support on my builds you really helped me with that.

here one of my newest bulds
1595363923919.png
(if you want to see it in person just go to /warp yhcity i made it there)
if there is more information needed just ask me
(here is a photograph of the theme dome i made you can also warp to /warp theme_dome to get a better look)
1595759734244.png
1595759812656.png
1595759836954.png
1595759862581.png
1595969642736.png
1595969658247.png
1595969671526.png
1595969689200.png

Last edited:

YoungUndead

Best of luck to you Yonah i suggest you look at some of the other Build Applications and format yours like theirs for getting a better response.

Liqu1d_Frost

Staff member
Hello!

I have not moved this quite yet for consideration. Only because I wanted to reply and see if there was any way I could talk you into doing a few more screenshots of some builds before I do. While what you have is good, I need a little bit more for a good honest fair Judgement. I would also recommend looking at "How To Apply For Builder!" And redo some stuff according to that (but I will not tell you what you need to redo. I can show you the door, but you must walk through it.) If you feel you are ready I will move to my team for consideration and we can go from there.

-Ghost

yonah-art

Hello!

I have not moved this quite yet for consideration. Only because I wanted to reply and see if there was any way I could talk you into doing a few more screenshots of some builds before I do. While what you have is good, I need a little bit more for a good honest fair Judgement. I would also recommend looking at "How To Apply For Builder!" And redo some stuff according to that (but I will not tell you what you need to redo. I can show you the door, but you must walk through it.) If you feel you are ready I will move to my team for consideration and we can go from there.

-Ghost
i am ready to get awnsers