TheFallenEntity's Staff Application

TheFallenEntity

Hello!Here is my staff application ty! I Play on orion. I am giving it in a google docs link. IGN. TheFallenEntity
DiscordName:TheFallenEntityYT#3
I Havent donated to the server.

Corbacraft STAFF Application Hello, I am applying because I love to help people and I would like to help this server grow. I am very friendly. Even though I sometimes Cspam I will stop. I Would like to be recognised by the server as a great moderator. If I am denied being a mod. That’s fine with me even though I would love to be one. In everyday life I hold doors for people and give them directions. I Am very kind and will do anything to help the corbacraft community. I also play on the Orion server. I Also love taking honest criticism.

Thanks! For reading this I Hope i am accepted.
IGN:TheFallenEntity
Discord:TheFallenEntityYT#3687
If there is any way I can improve my appication. Please, tell me i want to learn how to have a good application. When i'm applying for a job and etc. I will try and implement if i apply for mod again.

Last edited:

REALiTi

Staff member
Could you copy and paste the application onto the forums instead of using a google docs link?

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
No. dont make a PDF. Dont copy a link. Please copy the TEXT from inside the file and paste the RAW TEXT here as your applications. No links or files allowed. The only way your app will be reviewed is if it is in raw text format here on the forums

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
We aren’t able to see the link. Instead of linking something you need to copy and paste it here so we can read it.

TheFallenEntity

Oh. I am so so sorry. This is my first time applying so this must give a bad impression. I just saw attach files as an option so i thought we put a file as our application.

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
Donating also makes players more likely to stay on the server for a while instead of making staff and then leaving right after. People are often around longer when they pay for something. Also you cannot apply for mod- you must apply for T-helper and if you do a great job you may eventually make enough promotions to be a mod.