Texture pack?

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
So while not technically a build, ive created a monster of a texture pack. Yes I plan to update it to 1.16.

How I made it:
I went through the files of about 100 different texture packs pulling out the textures I liked the most. I then took these textures and used them as a base. I then mashed them all into one big texture pack. I also have been using a pixel editing software to create my own textures as well as learning how to code things like animations, property files and more to give the best custom experience I can.

It is free to use but don't share it other places because some of the textures are not my own so I don't want to get in trouble for anything. I do plan to eventually have all the textures be my own but im working there slowly.

If you notice any bugs or if there are bits you don't like or love be sure to leave me feed back for the next time i update the pack.

PLEASE USE OPTIFINE!!! If you don't some features may not work properly and you may get glitchy or missing textures.

How to install:
Download the file
Put the file in your resource pack folder
Tada it should work. If it doesn't give me a shout in game, on discord, or here.

Pick your pack edition and download the file here (Link updated 6/1/2020)

Available Editions
  • Rainbow
  • Topaz
  • Sapphire
  • Ruby
  • Emerald
  • Rose Quartz
  • Hematite
  • Amethyst
  • Amethyst Galaxy (My Personal Pack With minor edits to the Amethyst edition)
Copyright:
  • Texture pack Credits:
    • Flubbishflatfish Minecraft IGN:
      • Ladders
      • slime ball
      • Smoothing of logs
    • WyntreBlossom:
      • From Scratch 100% my own textures:
      • Hoppers
      • Slime Block
      • Widgets/icons of gui (actual gui is the dark theme from vanilla tweaks. I just edited it)
      • Language file
      • Custom chat colors
      • diamond block and diamond ore both editions
      • diamond armor and tools sapphire edition
      • signs
      • cauldron
      • redstone torches (on and off)
      • Xp orbs (color, animation, and shape/size)
      • item frame colors
      • Minecart
      • Custom Nether Portal Colors
Everything else:
I either tweaked textures very minimally or took them from other texture packs. over 300 packs ranging from minecraft 1.8 - 1.16 were used in the making of this pack and give credit where credit is due to all resource pack creators. I do not in any way own any of the textures not listed above.

Installation Help:
step 1.png
step 2.png
step 3.pngstep 4.png

Last edited:

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:

• Massive texture overhaul. I spent the last week or two recreating many of the texture pixel by pixel so that my pack is more original and less copy paste.
  • Deleted Pink Edition. It was just too sloppily done and i didn't feel like redoing it. If you want to see a specific edition (pink red etc) leave a comment and ill make one. Otherwise purple and sapphire are all you get.
  • Added some more 1.16 support in the background, with warped and crimson textures being added along with netherite and blackstone and basalt. I have not tested my 1.16 features so they may be buggy.
  • Fixed a few blocks that simply looked out of place/didnt fit with the theme of pack and replaced them with a smoother, cleaner texture (like slime blocks and sponge etc.)
PLEASE USE OPTIFINE!!! If you don't some features may not work properly and you may get glitchy or missing textures.

How to install:
Download the file
Put the file in your resource pack folder
unzip the file (right click and hit extract here)
Tada it should work. If it doesn't give me a shout.

Last edited:

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:

Flub helped me smooth out the logs so they all match in uniformity and helped tweak shulker box colors a bit.

Updated minecarts
Deleted a bunch of useless files in the pack that were just taking up room and making the pack seem way larger than it really is.
Changed name of purple edition to Amethyst edition
Swapped oak fence and spruce fence textures.

See Original post for installation instructions, credits, copyright information and more.

Want to see new editions? Like red or black etc? Leave a comment i may just make it my next project!

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:

Fixed issue with glass breaking particles being broken (had to update all glass textures completely to do this)
Added smoother server select and resource pack select gui
Changed it so you NO LONGER HAVE TO UNZIP in order to use. Just download, drop in your resource pack folder and enjoy!
Added a texture for spawners

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Change log:

Instead of just two choices, you now have 9! Thats right 9 editions to choose from!
Shulker texture updated
Anvil Updated

Available Editions
  • Rainbow
  • Topaz
  • Sapphire
  • Ruby
  • Emerald
  • Rose Quartz
  • Hematite
  • Amethyst
  • Amethyst Galaxy (My Personal Pack With minor edits to the Amethyst edition)

Last edited:

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:

Added variations of ladders. Which biome you are in changes what your ladders look like! (Optifine users only.)