Staff Application - Cruyo

Corteo

What is your ingame username, and nickname (if you have one)? Cruyo (Peak is Nickname)

Which server are you interested in staffing on (Orion or Alyx)? Orion

What timezone do you live and/or work in? PST - Pacific

Can you use Slack? Yes indeed I can.

How much money have you donated to the server? $60 plus on my other account before it got hacked I was Groovy so $80
Acc Name that got Hacked: Quavellex, XMasterxDemiGodX, RevrendObvious, XHathzX

How long have you been on Corbacraft? Since Philia

How often are you online on Corbacraft? Everyday or every other day for at least 4-6 hours a day

Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? No, I have not I follow the rules strictly and respect everyone.

What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? I want to be a staff member and apply because I feel like I can bring a lot of good things to server, I could be a lot of help to new comers and others, I feel like some of the staff we have now can get very overwhelmed, and I feel like if I passed I would be very helpful because I can take a load of their shoulders.

What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? On everyday, active on Discord and I feel like as a player I'm helpful because I go around asking people how they are, even tho we don't know people on the server in IRL, it feels like we know them because we play Corbacraft together and feels like a big happy family. I also can contribute asking everybody questions and making sure they're all set so they can enjoy Corbacraft.

Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? Yes I do, every single person and member is respectful and I am very respectful.

Have you ever been (or are currently) a staff on another server? Ive been staff before on other servers, I was Head-Admin, Moderator, Co-Owner and developer for the server I helped the staff team and players constantly.

Do you hold any other position on our server or another server (such as builder)? No I do not I hold the Donator rank Devine.

If yes to above, how will you manage your time to maintain both roles? I don't have the Builder rank but even if I don't get accepted I would still play Corbacraft no matter what.

What is your rank on the server? Devine

What is your life like outside of the server? Just Graduated Highschool, Taking a break from school for a year or so, and I have a job but after my job I get online.

Do you work or attend school? Yes

What is your real age? 19

What would you consider to be your “mental age”? 22 - reasonable and historical

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since I was 13

What are some examples of you helping in the CC community? Helping new comers and others with their builds and job that they need done and telling others to watch caps and spam.

Thank you for reading Corbacraft

Sincerely, Cruyo - Crouton

Last edited: