Quick question about Corbacraft

So bassicly I went to Minecraft terms of service. I know you have a buycraft page. In the TOS it says you can NOT make more than 5000 usd per year. Also, paying for a advantage and things unable to get in standard Minecraft is not allowed. I DONT want Corbacraft to get taken down. I watched something like this and the server got taken down. Just concerned. @Ergo Thank you

So bassicly I went to Minecraft terms of service. I know you have a buycraft page. In the TOS it says you can NOT make more than 5000 usd per year. Also, paying for a advantage and things unable to get in standard Minecraft is not allowed. I DONT want Corbacraft to get taken down. I watched something like this and the server got taken down. Just concerned. @Ergo Thank you
so basically you can’t sell ingame items for real life money, the server owner and administrators can sell ranks that come with ingame item perks perfectly fine but players can’t legally

so basically you can’t sell ingame items for real life money, the server owner and administrators can sell ranks that come with ingame item perks perfectly fine but players can’t legally
The part is prot 7 and ect is buying for irl moneys thats my concern. ranks can come with perks ik thats fine

ColorSplit

The part is prot 7 and ect is buying for irl moneys thats my concern. ranks can come with perks ik thats fine
From my understanding, legally speaking the players pay for a rank. The kits that come with the ranks are like a gift. As such, server kits do not violate the EULA. Not speaking with staff authority here, just my personal understanding of the EULA

From my understanding, legally speaking the players pay for a rank. The kits that come with the ranks are like a gift. As such, server kits do not violate the EULA. Not speaking with staff authority here, just my personal understanding of the EULA
Do keys do? Buying ranks/and getting the kits Ik is legall. Are the keys. Its a BIG avantage and in the mc tos "players can not pay for an avantage". thats what i read. Im talking about the keys. not the ranks/gifts.

LB_Firelord

I expressed concern about this before but I was told the eula wouldn't take the server down because the server is small... idk if it does break the eula but I do think it may break some rules.

server owners are fine selling ranks. players can make profit from ingame items

Do keys do? Buying ranks/and getting the kits Ik is legall. Are the keys. Its a BIG avantage and in the mc tos "players can not pay for an avantage". thats what i read. Im talking about the keys. not the ranks/gifts.
people cant pay for in game items this is players cant sell stuff but server owners can

But Pay to Win (p2w) Minecraft servers are NOT allowed. Corbacraft sells ranks which are p2w and keys which at p2w. You are paying for a advantage. Server admins and staff are NOT allowed to sell stuff. I just looked it up. Could we get Ergo opinion please

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
Corbacraft is not pay to win, but Ergo will be notified of your concern.

Zombie Knuckles

The way I see it is that Corbacraft is not pay to win. It just isnt competitive enough to be p2w. For example, if you had a server with griefing and pvp enabled but you also had /fly, that would be pay to win because players could just fly out of the way when being attacked. The non donator players on corbacraft have almost the same advantage as donators. An example is a player who used to be named TheMechanic, he made his way up to the rank of enderdragon without donating any money. He is was richer than the majority of donators. This is why i feel corbacraft isnt p2w as a non donator was able to become richer than most donators.