PromDog's Staff App!

PromDog

What is your ingame username, and nickname (if you have one)? PromDog Nick: Sometimes Prom But Mostly PromDog
Which server are you interested in staffing on (Orion or Alyx)? Orion
What timezone do you live and/or work in? est
Can you use Slack? (Learn about it /HERE/!) Yes Ive used Slack Before
How much money have you donated to the server? Not sure ive bought keys and have groovy
How long have you been on Corbacraft? 5 years (2015)
How often are you online on Corbacraft? I try to be online everyday unless school gets in the way
Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? No, Ive Never been jailed, muted, or banned
What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? The reason I am applying is because I would like to just help people in need. even if its like fixing a farm to seeing who griefed there base I would always help.
What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? As a staff I would contribute more To other players and or other staff
Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? I get along with everyone
Have you ever been (or are currently) a staff on another server? I was a admin on a smaller server but quit cause of the small toxic community they had
Do you hold any other position on our server or another server (such as builder)? I am a discord staff on CorbaCraft's discord
If yes to above, how will you manage your time to maintain both roles? I can multi-task and or if one thing is more important I will focus on that. (example if someone is in need like really badly I will help them)

What is your rank on the server? Groovy
What is your life like outside of the server? School And Sports
Do you work or attend school? Im in HighSchool
What is your real age? 15
What would you consider to be your “mental age”? Depends when im working on something really hard I more of dont play around and get it done.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? when the game first came out!
What are some examples of you helping in the CC community? Ive helped many players in the past and I help in the discord server

Hullwood2

Prom is one of the greatest members of the community as a whole. Kind, active, kind, kind (kind goes on for like 50x but that would be annoying) Jokes aside prom is one of the best members of the community and would be an amazing fit for staff. Hes done work for the discord and engages often in the community, best of luck dude you deserve it!

PromDog

Prom is one of the greatest members of the community as a whole. Kind, active, kind, kind (kind goes on for like 50x but that would be annoying) Jokes aside prom is one of the best members of the community and would be an amazing fit for staff. Hes done work for the discord and engages often in the community, best of luck dude you deserve it!
ily hull <3