Orion Community News! 27/4/2020

Josh

Staff member

Untitled_Artwork.png

Welcome back everyone to the Orion Community News! We have many new updates about Orion so dive right in with us as we tell you guys everything which happened on the server!
There is a special announcement at the end so read throughout the entire post :D

Server Updates

Player Counts:

Orion has many more new players then before! We are all excited too see many new players join our community and to be apart of our beloved family!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The auction house is back and up to business!
Sadly the auction house was down due to some complications with it's performance. However after much work on it we are gladly able to announce the re-opening of it. I hope to see many objects being sold on it.
One thing I found cool was the new "Corbacraft Gazette" returned by Insane! Take a look!

Ergo has added a new plugin so people can sleep and get rid of the pesky phantoms and all those mobs.
In order for this to work a certain number of players must be sleeping at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orion News:

What a week it has been for Orion, we had Staff updates, Events and more!

Staff Updates:

On the staff team for Orion we have many new updates, we have just welcomed two new members to the Orion team! I am excited to welcome both
@Vixeden and @SwarovskiRoulett to our team. They will be joining into our family and over the next few weeks will go through a trial to help improve the CorbaCraft experience! Goodluck guys!

Secondly, we have lost a helper from our team.
@Avocado_Toast recently resigned. Toast was an amazing helper for our team and has shown tremendous ability to improve the Corbacraft experience for all the players. I was super excited to be able to train them for when they were a trial-helper and I do hope to see them return soon!

Events:

Our Weekly MobParty was hosted by
@LadyoftheRose, she gave out goodies at the end of the event for everyone who came. The players had loads of fun and we were very happy to see the amazing turnout that comes along too.

Player-Events:

Player events have been BOOMING throughout these weeks. It's amazing to see what all of you guys have in stock for us. There have been many events by
@Hullwood2 , @fleakedeath and many other players who do trivias and quizzes. We the staff team are super excited to see what you all have in stock for us, for the next coming weeks.

bruh3.png

Special Mentions:

The winner of the build of the week is!! (drumroll please) @Vele and @HiddenPants! I found this build to be amazing. It looks phenomenal! Good job guys and I hope to see many new buildings from other players soon.

2020-04-26_20.37.05.png

Player of the week is no other then @fleakedeath
What an amazing person he is! Fleake has been an addition to the CorbaCraft community for an exceptional amount of time. Whether it be hosting player events on Orion or just helping out others throughout the day, he has been an amazing support to the server and the community.

Thank you Fleake for being apart of the community

2020-04-21_14.03.11.png

Special Announcement!

Over the next two weeks I am challenging you all the a build competition.
What you need to do:

In order to be apart of this competition I want too see newer builds in any theme and any size! No build over 2 weeks old can be into this competition. (Since the very first Orion post) (13/4/2020)
So! all you guys need to do is just build ANYTHING, any theme, any style, anyway, on ORION.
In order to enter this you must message me either ingame or on discord
(Magicball__#1069)

Prizes:
1ST: 50k and a box of goodies!

2ND: 20k and a 2nd place box of goodies
3RD: 3rd place box of goodies!

The announcement of the winner will be made on the next Orion post 11/5/2020

Deadline for Enteries will be 10/5/2020

Thank you everyone who read this post! Next week will be Alyx once again :D

Last edited: