Orion Community News! 11/05/2020 (Week 3)

Josh

Staff member
Untitled_Artwork.png

Welcome back everyone to the Orion Community News! We have many new updates about Orion so dive right in with us as we tell you guys everything which happened on the server!
The Build Competition placement will be towards the end of the post.

Server Updates

Player Counts:

Orion has many more new players then before! We are all excited too see many new players join our community and to be apart of our beloved family! I have seen many new players and we are just so excited to see what they can bring to our community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you have noticed we have removed the baltop in each world . I would love to see feedback on discord or in pms on the idea of this removal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orion News:

What a week it has been for Orion, we had Staff updates, Events and more!

Staff Updates:

On the staff team for Orion we have many new updates, Both @Vixeden and @SwarovskiRoulett have officially become full helpers on the orion team. They have worked extremely hard and have done the best that they can to become a prestigious part of our community. Make sure to give a huge congrats to them when you see them.

Events:

Again our weekly mobparty was hosted! Many players joined in as we battled the evil mobs.

We also had many players joining in on the builder competition, thank you to everyone who tried it. (more info below)

Player-Events:

WOW! again we have had many players on doing player events, whether it be spleef, trivia or other fun games. It is so amazing to see the community in such a loving and communal way. We thank all the players who hosted these events.

Special Mentions:

Player of the week

The player of the week is no other then
@kenzkashie . She is one of the most notable members for me as she joins everyday helping out players whenever she can!. Kenz is also apart of the event team to which she tries her best in giving the community as much fun and games as she can.
More about kenz is that her favourite block is purple glazed terracotta and that she loves to help players at any time.

Congrats to Kenz and thank you for being such an amazing character in our server.

2020-05-11_11.12.56.png

Quote Of The WEEK

Here are some special quotes of this week, and some of my favourites ;)

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. "

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. "

Builder Competition

Finally, the moment you all have waited for! The announcement on the placement of the build competition. Everyone worked super hard and I am amazed by the builds that our members can do. Please do not be disheartened if you did not place or did not become first because everyone did amazing!

1st place goes too @Impreza_DK, I adore this build and he clearly spent alot of time on this build. I believe you can check it out at
/Warp Imporium, congrats impreza and make sure to contact me for your prize

2020-05-01_01.26.12.png

2nd Place goes too @FireJem who created the arc de triomphe, an amazing building both on corbacraft and in France, he spent alot of time and resources on this build and I think it is FANTASTIC. Contact me in game for your prize.

2020-05-08_17.49.25.png

Finally the last prize goes to @Vixeden, this build is quite different to the others however mapart itself takes alot of time! Congrats on 3rd place and I cant wait to see more. They also offer commissions at /warp mapcommissions.vix. Contact me in game for your prize.

2020-05-02_20.32.26.png