My Resource Pack

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Ive decided to move my pack to general instead of builds.

How I made it:
I went through the files of about 100 different texture packs pulling out the textures I liked the most. I then took these textures and used them as a base. I then mashed them all into one big texture pack. I also have been using a pixel editing software to create my own textures as well as learning how to code things like animations, property files and more to give the best custom experience I can.

It is free to use but don't share it other places because some of the textures are not my own so I don't want to get in trouble for anything. I do plan to eventually have all the textures be my own but im working there slowly.

If you notice any bugs or if there are bits you don't like or love be sure to leave me feed back for the next time i update the pack.

PLEASE USE OPTIFINE!!! If you don't some features may not work properly and you may get glitchy or missing textures. Will work without optifine temporarily until optifine for 1.16 is out.

How to install:
Download the file
Put the file in your resource pack folder
Tada it should work. If it doesn't give me a shout in game, on discord, or here.

Pick your pack edition and download the file here (Link updated 7/8/2020)

Available Editions
  • Rainbow
  • Hematite
  • Amethyst Galaxy (My Personal Pack)
Copyright:
  • Copyright/credit file in pack folder. I do not in any way own any of the textures that have a name other than mine..
Installation Help:

step 1.png
step 2.png
step 3.png
step 4.png

Last edited:

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:
Updated Galaxy to have smoother blackstone and netherrack/warped/crimson textures. I didnt update the others because i feel like 90% of people use galaxy. If you want a version updated let me know

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Changelog:
Deleted emerald and ruby edition. having some may editions was really hard to keep up with.I kept the fan favorites.

Updated all remaining packs