Muse's Staff Application Revisited

Muse

Made a staff app a while back but with all the changes to the server since then I decided to make another one!

What is your ingame username, and nickname (if you have one)?
IGN: Muse42 Nickname: Muse
Which server are you interested in staffing on (Orion or Alyx)?
Yes
What timezone do you live and/or work in?
US EST
Can you use Slack? (Learn about it /HERE/!)
Yes
How much money have you donated to the server?
$50ish between all the key purchases
How long have you been on Corbacraft?
March 2020
How often are you online on Corbacraft?
A few hours a day
Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why?
No
What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member?
This server is a critical part of my day to day life since quarantine began. I play for multiple hours each day and have grown to care about it very much, and would love a chance to give back to the server and help out as part of a team of people who care just as much.
What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player?
I've had experience with staffing before on summer camp staff, and have helped teach younger kids for three years, so I feel very comfortable helping supervise and making decisions. Personally, I just enjoy doing my best to make others happy and helping out my friends, and even though no one is perfect in that regard, it is a mindset I try to live by.
Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why?
I get along with most players I meet, I can't recall having issues with anyone. Any poor experiences I have had have been dealt with.
Have you ever been (or are currently) a staff on another server?
No
Do you hold any other position on our server or another server (such as builder)?
No

Optional Questions

What is your rank on the server?
Corba
What is your life like outside of the server?
Not too busy, spend a lot of time on my computer.
Do you work or attend school?
I am currently in my freshman year of college, but will be returning home for winter break soon. I will be working full time during the day over winter break.
What is your real age?
What would you consider to be your “mental age”?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
10 years.
What are some examples of you helping in the CC community?
As part of a large group of players who enjoy working together, we end up having a lot of spare resources. I try to be kind and helpful to any new players or anyone who loses items and help them get a head start when they need one, and overall help give advice and guidance to newer players to the server. Overall I just like to help keep it a positive experience.

TheUwUKing

I’ve been playing with Muse since around he joined on Alyx. At first he was more of a background player to the server & wasn’t on much because of prior convictions. Once Muse got active he became one of my best friends on the server. To me, he’d literally be the perfect staff member. Always & I mean always having a calm head, literally has had 0.0 trouble with anyone, and one of the nicest & down to Earth dudes I’ve honestly ever met. I remember when Max, Muse, & I all applied for staff Muse did it as a joke & I was honestly thinking “Crap, Muse applied for staff. He’s perfect & I’m not going to get it now.” To me, Muse is literally more qualified than me or anyone else in the server to be a Helper (no offense anyone, he’s just that good for the job in my head) & I’ve had past experience on other servers. Passing up on Muse as staff would be a mistake.