Mob Arena Rework Suggestion

Corbacraft

Ultra

Dec 15, 2019
Hey there, Me and Flub had some ideas on additions for mob arena so here they are. This is not a complete list and I will be updating this sometimes with changes/adjustments and additions.

New currency
AP would be currency only available through mob arena and can be used to get new classes in mob arena and be traded in too get corba cash. It can be earned every two rounds and will increase by 1 every 20 rounds.

The AP shop
Item namePriceUsage/Gained
Tier 1 Class100Unlocks a Class of your choice
Tier 2 Class200Unlocks a Class of your choice
Tier 3 Class500Unlocks a Class of your choice
Class+ Key750A key that unlocks a 3+ class
Mob Arena Key1000Gives you a key to get a unique class
Cash Booster250Adds an extra 20% cash (stacks)
Corba Cash10030 Corba Cash
Boss Rush entry token25Allows 1 game of boss rush to be played
New game modes

Boss rush- You fight each boss one after another, this is based on time and can be played in teams up to four. Requires a token to play (only 1 needed for all 4 players)
Insanity- Regular mode but with more mobs each round and all mobs have swiftness 1 and strength 1

Classes
For classes we decided to add a tier system with Mob Arena key's giving the most powerful and starter being the weakest

Starter Classes
Class nameGear
ConscriptStone sword, Full Leather, 3 Healing pots, one pot of strength
BowmanFull leather minus helm, infinity bow and Arrow, 3 Healing Pots
GuardSharpness II Stick, Full Leather with Protection 3, 1 Healing pot and Mining fatigue 8 for slower hits
ApprenticeTwo sharpness 2 and Fire Aspect I iron hoes, Leather chest plate and Boots one with Fire Prot I and Projectile Prot I, 2 potions of Healing and 1 Regeneration potion
Tier 1

Class nameGear
Foot soldieriron sword, Full chain, 3 Healing pots, one pot of strength
WarriorStone axe, Full Leather, 2 Healing pots, 2 pots of strength
ArcherFull leather minus helm, infinity power 4 sharpness 4 bow and Arrow, 2 Healing Pots and 1 pot of the turtle master
CrossbowmanIron leggings, leather boots, chain chest plate, crossbow and Arrows, 3 Healing Pots
TankSharpness II Stone pick, Full Leather with iron chest plate with Protection 4, 1 Healing pot, 1 gapple
Shield BearerSharpness II flint, Full Leather with Protection 3, shield, 1 Healing pot and Mining fatigue 5 for slower hits
AcolyteTwo sharpness 2 and Fire Aspect I gold hoes, gold chest plate and Boots one with Fire Prot I and Projectile Prot I, 2 Splash potions of Healing and 1 Regeneration potion
MagicianStone sword with sharpness 3. Iron boots and leggings. 3 splash pots of random potions
More classes will be added to the list soon

Daily rewards
Daily rewards would help to make people play more consistently

Waves ClearedReward
10$100
50??? (Still need to work this one out)
100$1000
500Mob Arena Key
Leader boards

These are pretty simple, there'd be one for highest wave in normal, one for highest wave in insane, most mob's killed and fastest time in boss rush, there could also be some rewards for being on the leader board, here is a rough idea.

GamemodeRewardRequirements
NormalHalo Particle'sTop 3 on highest wave
InsaneFallen Halo Particle'sTop 3 highest wave (Insane)
-???Top Mob's Slain
Boss Rush???Quickest time cleared (Team)
These will only be kept as long as the player is on the leader board and the reason it's particles instead of a cash reward is because it can be taken back and players would possibly want this more.

Event's
Events will happen every 3 hours and will provide a cash boost or AP boost and a twist the the waves for 15 minutes in the normal game mode.

Corruption/Shuffle
The waves become muddled for example first boss could be a wither and first wave could be charged creepers, cash and AP are doubled

Mix up
Classes are randomised, AP is doubled

Blackout
Blindness is applied throughout the waves, cash is boosted by 20%

Frogger
Jump boost 3 is applied throughout the waves, cash is boosted by 20%

Thank's for reading this I will try to update this soon with more additions and any questions or suggestions please say.

Last edited: