Kl0p's T-Helper Application

Corbacraft

Kl0p

Mar 23, 2020
What is your ingame username, and nickname (if you have one)? Vurse

What timezone do you live and/or work in? Eastern time.

Can you use Slack? (Learn about it /HERE/!) Yes.

Can you use TeamSpeak? (Learn about it /HERE/!) Yes.

How much money have you donated to the server? $100.

How long have you been on Corbacraft? Since 2016, so about 4 years.

How often are you online on Corbacraft? Usually from 12 PM to 10 PM or 11 PM on and off throughout the day. On an average day my total time online is about 3 to 8 hours. I will be online more often if I do get accepted onto the staff team, though.

Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? I have been muted once. It was back in 2016 so I honestly have no clue the reason, but knowing the 2016 me it was probably because of spam.

What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? Because I really enjoy CorbaCraft and I might as well be useful while I'm online.

What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? I have a lot of staff experience with Gary's Mod servers (which are total chaos), so I will be able to bring a lot of experience to the staff team.

Do you get along with all players and staff?
If not, why? I get along with everyone on the server. I have had a few arguments with staff in the past, but we're good now.

Have you ever been (or are currently) a staff on another server? As I've mentioned, yes I have been staff on a Gary's Mod server. I was only staff for a few months though, since my computer can't run Gary's Mod for some reason.

Do you hold any other position on our server or another server (such as builder)? Nope.

What is your rank on the server? Corba

What is your life like outside of the server? Really bland. I usually don't go outdoors much because I don't have many friends who are into that, so I'm on my computer a lot.

Do you work or attend school? I do, but because of the Coronavirus outbreak the schools have shut down. So I have a lot of free time on my hands.

What is your real age? 14.

What would you consider to be your “mental age”? I try to remain humble with myself, but many people are surprised by my maturity because I mainly associate with adults. So I would say possibly 17 or 18.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since I was about 5, so maybe 9 years.

Last edited: