grief of build

so a while ago my friend joined the server, he was at my house on my wifi so he was banned for apparently being an alt of mine but he told me my latest build brfore i got banned, puplympus was griefed so much, every valuable thing gone, the dogs killed thousands of in game money wasted i would just like for whoever did this to be found and for it to be restored and admin claimed, thank you

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
While we’re waiting on an admins response- we don’t admin claim anything for any players

Matthias1137

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
heya hunted

We'll have a look at the griefed build to make sure that the person(s) who did it wont grief again. However, we wont be admin claiming the build. If a ban appeal gets accepted you can rejoin, if something is wrong with your build you can tell a staff member and they'll help fix it.

~Enjoy
Matthias1266

heya hunted

We'll have a look at the griefed build to make sure that the person(s) who did it wont grief again. However, we wont be admin claiming the build. If a ban appeal gets accepted you can rejoin, if something is wrong with your build you can tell a staff member and they'll help fix it.

~Enjoy
Matthias1266
ok