CorbaCraft Store Contradictions

Corbacraft

FinnTheHobbit

Feb 29, 2020
The Shire
Just found this today:
1583694359779.png

I was just inspecting the Rank signs at Spawn, and I came across another contradiction. On the Donor Rank signs, it says that we have access to all previous Rank features. The Player Rank Enderdragon has a $3000 Paycheck, and yet only the Corba Rank earns this much. Also, Paychecks are not mentioned anywhere on the "Store" page for Ranks.
I have no issue with the different amounts of money that these Ranks receive from Paychecks; in fact I think that it is a good thing that the Player Rank can outpace Donors here. No, my issue lies in the fact that the information on these signs/Store page is misleading at best and dead wrong at worst.

Reactions: LB_Firelord

Cozmoetic

Dec 23, 2019
Site-19
Just found this today:

I was just inspecting the Rank signs at Spawn, and I came across another contradiction. On the Donor Rank signs, it says that we have access to all previous Rank features. The Player Rank Enderdragon has a $3000 Paycheck, and yet only the Corba Rank earns this much. Also, Paychecks are not mentioned anywhere on the "Store" page for Ranks.
I have no issue with the different amounts of money that these Ranks receive from Paychecks; in fact I think that it is a good thing that the Player Rank can outpace Donors here. No, my issue lies in the fact that the information on these signs/Store page is misleading at best and dead wrong at worst.
Also you can't marry by yourself, you have to get a mod/admin for that.

Reactions: FinnTheHobbit

Ultra

Dec 15, 2019
Yup, and that's why the Store page needs to be updated, as it still mentions Keys.
It doesn't overly need to be removed as it just states keys will not be refunded upon resets, and keys could possibly be reintroduced in the future for all we know meaning removing stuff like that would just be a big hassle for something so small

Reactions: FinnTheHobbit