Banned for hacking?

PrismarinePlus

So I was just building my base with a mouse program to place blocks faster and apparently ColorSpilt thought is was a hack or something so now I'm perm banned. This is what I think I may have been banned for. If this wasn't allowed then I won't use the mouse program again, I wish Color asked me before or warned me about it though. Please consider unbanning because I love playing on this server and have put so much time into my builds and everything else and I wouldn't want to lose that because of a missunderstanding.
-Thank you

Last edited:

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
You been banned for hacking on our server before hence the auto ban. As for the specific hacks you were banned for ill let the person who banned you respond in kind.

ColorSplit

So I was just building my base with a mouse program to place blocks faster and apparently ColorSpilt thought is was a hack or something so now I'm perm banned. This is what I think I may have been banned for. If this wasn't allowed then I won't use the mouse program again, I wish Color asked me before or warned me about it though. Please consider unbanning because I love playing on this server and have put so much time into my builds and everything else and I wouldn't want to lose that because of a missunderstanding.
-Thank you
The specific thing I banned for was you having the ability to see me in vanish mode, which requires a hacked client. I banned immediately without a warning because of your history. I appreciate the admission to using a tool to place blocks faster as well. Please keep in mind that any modification that gives an unfair advantage is not allowed. This includes all forms of hacking. Have a nice day.

PrismarinePlus

I wasnt able to see you in vanish mode. You asked me in chat if I could see you and I said no because I litterally couldn't see you. I was just building my tower and flying back and forth to see how it looked and maybe I looked at you without knowing it when you were spying on me? I assumed you were spying on me because you asked me if I could see you.

Last edited:

ColorSplit

You looked at me, and crouched and punched Everytime I got in front of you. I did it multiple times to confirm and you did it every single time almost immediately. The fact that you did this every time and the fact that you did it immediately when I would get in front of you in my mind proves that you can see me. Your head also followed my movement.

PrismarinePlus

Show me the proof because I know for a fact you are lying because i was litterally building my base. Show the other staff and me video proof.
I have too much invested in this server and I wouldn't screw up by doing that. Show me video evedince and then I will understand why you would ban me.

Ergology

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Prismarine please submit a ticket on discord I will address the issue and speak with you personally. I am aware you have been on the server for a VERY VERY long time. This will go into consideration when discussing the issue.

- Ergo