Ban Appeal

Hey. im so sorry for what i did, for griefing spawn with boats and swearing at matt. but i’ve changed, i really have. i’ve played on this server for years and i’ve made so many memories i’ve even donated to the server. i just ask you if you can unban me and i promise i won’t do anything bad again. this server has been a large chunk of my childhood and i wish i could still play on it. and i’m not saying this because i think i have to, i’m saying this because i mean it, i truly am sorry for what i did.

Matthias1137

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Heya hunted

The Admins and I are gonna think about it and will come back to you with an answer soon.
(Hullwood, sorry to delete your reply. As nice as it was we're gonna keep this purely about the ban between staff and player)

~Matthias1266

Matthias1137

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Heya hunted

Alright so the Admins and I have decided to give you a chance. But all of the stuff we've already talked about juct can't happen again. We won't have a bunch of conversations or warnings anymore. You know how much this server means for you, make sure you dont mess it up for yourself cause we're not gonna keep warning you for stuff you already know.

You'll be unbanned.
Make sure to use the new IP Play.corbacraft.com and you're on 1.16.4 when you try

~Enjoy
Matthias1266