Alyx Community Update

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1587340393445.png

Welcome to the first Corbacraft Community News for Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding
Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates
We recently added a Shopping District to Alyx! You can use
/warp Shopping to get there. We unveiled some new plots in either size Small (10x10) or Large (20x20). Check back every week to see which plots are now for sale! Big thank you to Shadow_CC and Sophie_CC for initiating this and making the team that built and manages it!
Check the Alyx changelog for updates and minor fixes we have undergone recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Updates:

We have yet to welcome any new staff to Alyx! Keep an eye out here to congratulate those who do make the team!

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours! Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!

Events:
As of now we have some tournaments and server events in the works so check in on Alyx or on our Discord to see when these will be completed!

Player-Events:

TheUWUKing and Dragen_ll have a crazy trivia event coming to Alyx! This is a player made and player ran event! There will be a date and time set up soon for this event so keep an eye out on Discord and on Alyx!

2020-04-19_20.21.36.png

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is
Patchup1! They built this enormous Tardis near /warp market! Great job and can't wait to see what you build in the future! If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

2020-04-14_17.57.47.png

Player of the Week:

The player of the week for Alyx is
Tehfunnyfarm! They've been with us here on Corbacraft since October of 2015! We've been so lucky to have such a wonderful person be a part of our community for that long! Their favorite mobs are the black and Siamese cat and their favorite block to build with is dark oak!

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player!

2020-04-14_18.16.28.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's first Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!

Attachments

TheUwUKing

Alyx>Orion, don’t @ me.

Very excited for the quiz/parkour as well. Prizes will be transferable between Onion and Alyx like the egg hunt!