Alyx Community Update: Week 9

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1595895423255.png

Welcome to the Corbacraft Community Update for Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates

Check out our change-log for a more in depth look into some minor changes Alyx has undergone recently!
Also please check out Ergo's latest announcement regarding the rework Alyx will be undergoing!

If you have any suggestions, recommendations, or speculations about anything please don't hesitate to contact me, (beepbop_CC) in game or on Discord!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Announcement:

We have recently decided to make a
Gaming District for Alyx! Plots are not available at the moment, but will be announced soon. Bring your best mini game ideas here and check out what the community has to offer!

2020-08-10_20.31.36.png

sedgfsd.png

Staff Updates:

ColorSplit was recently promoted to full MOD! Congratulations! We're excited to see the great work you will do.

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours.The secret chests reset every 21 hours. Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!

Tips:

You can find tips about the server and now the new update for Minecraft here in this section!

-For the redstone lovers out there, a full block of netherite has the same blast resistance of obsidian, but its movable by pistons.
-You can now smelt Nether bricks into cracked Nether bricks in a furnace!

Events:

Alright everyone gear up for the two events we have upcoming!

On
August 30th at 5pm EST, we will be holding another PVP Tourney! All kits are given at time of the tournament, and inventory may be cleared. Please come prepared to fight! Any previous winners cannot win again, but are able to still compete.

On
August 20th at 5pm EST, we will be finally unveiling our SUPER plots for the Shopping District! These plots are 30x30. We will hold a silent auction for the rights to the plot. This means, if you are able to purchase one of them, your current plot will be moved and you will only own the SUPER plot. Anyone is welcome to auction, and the highest bidder will take the plot! If unable to pay at time of auction, plot will be given to the next highest!

Player-Events:

We currently have nothing in the works for player events. Check on the discord on where you can announce your very own event and be featured here!

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is none other than
ohxo! They have been working endlessly to create the new Gaming District for Alyx. All four machines were so great, I couldn't leave any of them out! Honorable mention to TwoplyGaming and myself for designing the rest of district along with helping with the machines and the screens!

If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

arc1.pngarc2.pngarc3.pngarc4.png

Player of the Week:

Please accept our apologies as we pause Player of the Week for this week.
Thank you for your patience.

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player! Know someone who fits this criteria? Send me a message to nominate them!

Shop of the Week:

This weeks shop is
xXDz_heart_DzXx! What a beautiful and creative shop this is! The shop has two levels, one selling numerous enchanted books and the other selling wool. Having a creative shop or selling rare items gives you a higher chance of being chosen for this spot!

sdfdf.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!

Attachments