Alyx Community Update: Week 7

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1594675402957.png

Welcome to the Corbacraft Community Update for Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates
Check out our change-log for a more in depth look into some minor changes Alyx has undergone recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Updates:
Congratulations to
ColorSplit for being promoted to C-Mod! We can't wait to see the great work you can do!

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours.The secret chests reset every 21 hours. Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!

Tips:
You can find tips about the server and now the new update for Minecraft here in this section!

-Ancient debris can be found in the Nether, and most commonly at Y levels 8-22.
-You can find Basalt in the nether, and in large amounts in Basalt Deltas.

Events:

The date for the Build Battle finals is
July 22, 2020! Feel free to join in and watch our six finalists! We plan to hold the event at 3pm EST.

I am also putting into place a new
Badge System! What does this mean for you? Well, the badges are collectible items with special names. It's mostly a cosmetic keepsake for you to remember the events you attend! These are only given on Alyx and only by me (beepbop_CC). Attend events and collect yours!

Player-Events:

This past week
TheUWUKing held Ska Night! Players who came out and enjoyed Ska music and fireworks were given a Trumpet Badge!

2020-07-09_18.37.59.png

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is
TwoPlyGaming! He built this cute temple combining new and old blocks! If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

sdsdf.png

Player of the Week:

The player of the week for Alyx is
Cheems209! Cheems prefers the new Crimson blocks over the Warped blocks. They have only been with us for about a month, but we can't wait to see how they do in the future!

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player!

2020-07-13_19.26.38.png

Shop of the Week:

This weeks shop is
MOC805! This cozy, super market style shop sells a multitude of different items. Stop by here and pick up all your building needs! Having a creative shop or selling rare items gives you a higher chance of being chosen for this spot!

2020-07-13_18.24.52.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!

Attachments