Alyx Community Update: Week 5

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1589765580729.png

Welcome to the Corbacraft Community Update for Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding
Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates

Check the Alyx changelog for updates and minor fixes we have undergone recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Updates:
We currently have no new updates to our staff team for Alyx!

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours.The secret chests reset every 21 hours. Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!

Events:
The
Build Battle will take place on June 28, 2020 at 1pm EST! Prizes can only be won on Alyx and are nontransferable. Our PVP Tourney was held yesterday and we had a great show out! NotStealthy took home first place and Skipperooni took home second! Thank you to all the staff for coming to help and thank you to all the players who participated!

2020-06-14_14.25.12.png

Player-Events:

We currently have nothing in the works for player events. Check on the discord on where you can announce your very own event and be featured here!

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is
Jabry1! This is a gorgeous house that they built. The large windows and dark prismarine roof really complement the entire built. Great job! If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

2020-06-14_14.45.47.png

Player of the Week:

The player of the week for Alyx is
Nightmare3211! Their least favorite mob is the pufferfish. How could something so cute be so full of poison? The first thing they built on Alyx was a forest in the cabin. They have been with us since 2017 or so, and hopefully for many years to come!

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player!

2020-06-15_15.23.13.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!

FlashTurtle

I wish I could have participated in the PVP Tourney! Can't wait to be able to for upcoming ones!
Just wondering, do we bring our own gear or is it a general set? ;3