Alyx Community Update: Week 3

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1589765580729.png
Welcome to the Corbacraft Community Update for Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates

Recently, the End was reset! So get on out to the void and get your shulkers! We have no further server updates at this time.

Check the Alyx changelog for updates and minor fixes we have undergone recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Updates:

We have no new staff updates at this time.

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours.The secret chests reset every 21 hours. Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!

Events:

Currently, we have a build battle being worked on! The theme will be released soon. Check in on Alyx or on our Discord to see when this will be completed!

Player-Events:

We currently have nothing in the works for player events. Check on the discord on where you can announce your very own event and be featured here!

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is
UberAnime! This base features a lower level, with a garden in the center. What a lovely base idea! If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

2020-05-17_21.14.24.png

Player of the Week:

The player of the week for Alyx is
MOC805! They've been with us here on Corbacraft since the end of March. A newer player to our community, but a great addition! They are very excited for the new Nether Update and have big plans for it. Their least favorite mob are Wither Skeletons, and I can totally agree!

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player!

2020-05-17_21.20.57.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!