Alyx Community Update: Week 11

beepbop ™

Alyx Community Manager {Server Mod}
Staff member
1599508770747.png

Welcome to the Corbacraft Community Update for
Alyx!

This is where you can find important information regarding Alyx! We also recognize a few players and talk about some cool things happening on our server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Updates

We have just recently reworked Alyx and the changes are fantastic. Alyx now has a daily Boss Battle featuring
Gaston! We also have included crates back on the server. You can find enchants better than vanilla in some of the crates. We also introduced a new Mythic Drops plug-in to Alyx.

We are also aware of some bugs and some broken things but please be patient with us as the team figures out how to fix this.
Check out our change-log for a more in depth look into some minor changes Alyx has undergone recently!

If you have any suggestions, recommendations, or speculations about anything please don't hesitate to contact me, (beepbop_CC) in game or on Discord!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Updates:

We currently have no staff updates at this time.

Reminders:

We have a Daily loot chest that resets every 16 hours.The secret chests reset every 21 hours. Make sure to check it and get some cool loot every day! We also have a PVP arena at /spawn so bring your friends over and have some fun, or challenge other players. Also remember to /vote for the server to earn in game claim blocks, which you can do once per site every 24 hours!
The chests are being added to the new spawn but currently they are down for maintenance.

Tips:

You can find tips about the server and now the new update for Minecraft here in this section!

-Check out /warp Guides to find a complete guide on how to claim land, set up a shop, or learn about other things!
-Voting each day will earn you CorbaCash, claimblocks, and vote keys! Vote keys can earn you many other prizes, like other keys to rarer chests!

Events:

The PVP Tourney will be postponed until further notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Player-Events:

We currently have nothing in the works for player events. Check on the discord on where you can announce your very own event and be featured here!

Special Mentions

Build of the Week:

The player picked for Alyx's build of the week is
TheDullestOcean! This house is located in a town project ran by other members of the server. I cannot get over how beautiful this looks!

If you have a build you want to be considered let me know in game (beepbop_CC) or on Discord (beepbop ™)! Bring your best builds forward! I can't wait to see what you all have planned!

213.png

23.png

Player of the Week:

The player of the week for Alyx is
Stone_Benson! Benson really enjoys that 1.16 included the new nether biomes. The reason he chose to play on Alyx was because of the smaller community we have. It makes it easy to know people and make good friendships. Benson has been with us on Corba since January of this year!

The player of the week is picked based on merit and activity on the server so I'll be making my rounds soon to pick the next weeks player! Know someone who fits this criteria? Send me a message to nominate them!

7547.png

Shop of the Week:

This weeks shop is
Magicalpony444! This open air shop is where you can find a multitude of items. They sell elytra along with some random tools as well.

Having a creative shop or selling rare items gives you a higher chance of being chosen for this spot!

64.png

Thanks for tuning into Alyx's Community Update! I can't wait to see everyone in the next one!

Attachments