Add private worlds to Corba+

Corbacraft

Cozmoetic

Dec 23, 2019
Site-19
Corba+ is kinda bare right now it only has cosmetics and a head system thing. I think if you added the private world feature back as a Corba+ feature or as a Corba+ add on it would push more people towards buying Corba+ and good for us people that want this feature back. Please consider putting this feature back into CorbaCraft!

Reactions: LB_Firelord

Ergology

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 13, 2019
Not a bad idea however the issue comes with space. As we plan on maintaining essentially 2 primary worlds once 1.16 comes out having enough space on the disk for possibly 20+ more player world of of course limited size we would most likely have space issues.

How about this idea.. Maybe a world thats for Corba+ only and they each get their own island in that world?

Cozmoetic

Dec 23, 2019
Site-19
Not a bad idea however the issue comes with space. As we plan on maintaining essentially 2 primary worlds once 1.16 comes out having enough space on the disk for possibly 20+ more player world of of course limited size we would most likely have space issues.

How about this idea.. Maybe a world thats for Corba+ only and they each get their own island in that world?
This sounds like a great idea! Hopefully you could do it and if it does happen I am definitely signing up.

Edit: Adding onto this you could maybe merge two islands into one with another player.

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
Feb 13, 2020
I remember sponsor islands from several years ago and i love this idea! I miss my island and it was the main reason i bought sponsor all those years ago! I love the corba + world idea.

Ultra

Dec 15, 2019
This sounds like a great idea! Hopefully you could do it and if it does happen I am definitely signing up.

Edit: Adding onto this you could maybe merge two islands into one with another player.
Maybe instead of merging you can invite a few players that could also access your island? So that both players can still have separate islands.

Reactions: LB_Firelord

LB_Firelord

Dec 20, 2019
We need this although paying 10$ a month for this does seem much.
And players who payed for private worlds back then should get free access to this since they waited like 2 years for this

HuntedDragon

Dec 23, 2019
in my anime spot

i think it should be a 120x120 plot

FinnTheHobbit

Feb 29, 2020
The Shire
We need this although paying 10$ a month for this does seem much.
And players who payed for private worlds back then should get free access to this since they waited like 2 years for this
Did the Players that bought Private Worlds ever get reimbursed, or are they still waiting for Private Worlds to be implemented again in some form? The Terms and Conditions state that CorbaCraft withholds to right to; "...modify, suspend, or discontinue its services (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and CorbaCraft will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights."; so I expect that it is the latter case.

Those who bought a world all that time ago certainly deserve to see it return, so I hope that this will be treated as a top priority. The idea of having a single and exclusive world for those who purchase(d) access is great, and I hope that Staff will use it!

Reactions: Cozmoetic

Cozmoetic

Dec 23, 2019
Site-19
Did the Players that bought Private Worlds ever get reimbursed, or are they still waiting for Private Worlds to be implemented again in some form? The Terms and Conditions state that CorbaCraft withholds to right to; "...modify, suspend, or discontinue its services (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and CorbaCraft will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights."; so I expect that it is the latter case.

Those who bought a world all that time ago certainly deserve to see it return, so I hope that this will be treated as a top priority. The idea of having a single and exclusive world for those who purchase(d) access is great, and I hope that Staff will use it!
We never got refunded so were just waiting for them to be implemented in some way again.

• Wow
Reactions: FinnTheHobbit