Actually got banned from the Discord server

I got kicked out of the discord server then joined back when I was informed but this isn't about that.

I was talking to 2 people making jokes since they were saying how if there was a option to vote to mute people, I would've been muted and I said ''It would be bliss if the two of you were muted'' anyways, we got into what people would call ''arguing'' and Matt joined on saying how there will be 0 tolerance of provoking people. all I was ''oooo equality'' and I got kicked, when I tried to join back on it didn't work so I obviously banned.

If anyone can reply to this by sorting it out or at least justifying this that would be great, Have a nice day reader.

WyntreBlossom

Staff member
I just checked the discord ban list and your account isnt on it, so im not sure whats going on. wasnt me this time. forwarding to other staff and waiting responses.

Matthias1137

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You got kicked while you and two others were provoking eachother and being rude.

You and the two other people have been made aware that any of that behavior will not be tolerated. Also just to correct a few things, you guys werent"joking", it wasnt "out of nowhere" y'all were getting shots at eachother to try and insult eachother just for the sake of it.

Dont talk to eachother if you dont want to. Dont talk to eachother if you cant control yourselves. Life can be as easy as that.

Anyways. Do this again and we'll stop with the kicking and warnings