_Oinky_'s Staff Application

_Oinky_

Jan 5, 2020
What is your ingame username, and nickname (if you have one)?
My ingame username is _Oinky_, but I go by Mills.

What timezone do you live and/or work in?
I live in California, so Pacific Standard Time.

Can you use Slack?
I am able to use Slack, however I am not as familiar with it as I am with Discord. I believe in order to create an account I have to be associated with CorbaCraft, but I'll look into it. If I need to I can just register for slack once you guys confirm my application (not trying to be optimistic).

Can you use TeamSpeak?
I can use TeamSpeak, however (just like Slack), I'm not too familiar with it. I can easily get used to it though.

How much money have you donated to the server?
I have donated $50 during a half off sale for the Corba rank.

How long have you been on Corbacraft?

I believe I joined Corbacraft about 2 years ago or so, but I recently started playing on it again about 2 months ago.

How often are you online on Corbacraft?
I am online on Corbacraft the minute I wake up, and the minute before bed. I spend about 5 hours a day on it.

Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why?
I've been jailed for NSFW twice, and muted for NSFW 3 times (I think). I was also recently jailed for griefing an unclaimed area near someone's claim and letting their animals out. The reason I got jailed and muted was because I was acting immature with my friends and making inappropriate builds. I take full responsibility for my actions.

What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member?
One reason I am applying to become a staff member is because I enjoy helping new players and solving people's problems. I greet every new player on the server and often give the noobs tours to help them get the ball rolling. I helped Redstoner875 make 2 of his iron farm modules without even knowing him, and without getting paid (I insisted). Another reason I am applying to become staff is because I already monitor the chat to the best of my ability. If I see someone disobeying the rules I try to put a stop to it with the little authority I have. My final reason why I'm applying to become a staff member is because I want to be a part of a community where people look up to me the way I look up to the staff on Corbacraft.

What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player?
Like I said above, I monitor chat (as much as I can), and I've talked to mods such as Whitney and Uni about how they find it tiring to analyze everyone's communications. I personally enjoy reading into things so I think by becoming a staff member I can really contribute to the team and help keep an eye on everyone's speech.

Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why?
I try to get along with all players and staff, and as far as I know, the staff get along with me too. There are a few exceptions with players just based on certain squabbles I've had. Before I knew about the diamond cash rule being gone, I thought that a player was giving out diamonds illegally. I tried to stop them from doing it and we argued about it.

Have you ever been (or are currently) a staff on another server?
I have never been a staff member on any server but I am eager to start being one!

Do you hold any other position on our server or another server (such as builder)?
I do not hold any other positions, so there will be no problems with my time.

If yes to above, how will you manage your time to maintain both roles?
N/A

What is your real age?
I am 14, turning 15.

Do you work or attend school?
I attend high school. I also work as an intern at a local farm (not like that really matters).

Last edited: